With the highest snowfall in the Maritimes and over a thousand kilometres (621 miles) of dedicated snowmobile trails, New Brunswick’s “Northern Odyssey” winds through four amazing cities.
Start from Campbellton or Bathurst and explore the beautiful Chaleur Bay. Drive through the Appalachian peaks including Mount Carleton and Sugarloaf Mountain on your way to the cities of Miramichi or Edmundston.
Everything you need can be found directly on the trails: comfortable accommodations, home-cooked food and the warmest of welcomes.
5 steps to booking your snowmobiling adventure…
- Check out the recent snowfall on our snowfall map
- Plan your route by exploring our 1000+ kilometre trail map
- Choose your permit type (prices to the right) and then identify where you need to collect this on your way to New Brunswick. We have a list of permit points here.
- Book your accommodations.
- Finally, organize who’s doing the driving and come on over! Enjoy your snowmobiling adventure