If you are entering the province from Nova Scotia, or if you have journeyed to the Aulac area from within the province, stop at the Aulac Provincial Visitor Information Centre.
A variety of FREE services will enhance your travel experience while in the province, such as:
• Travel assistance and counselling services
• Itinerary and route planning
• Official New Brunswick map and touring guide
• Festivals and events information
• Accommodation reservations anywhere in the province
• Internet and email service
If there is anything else that you need or are looking for, just ask one of our counsellors.