Entering the province from Prince Edward Island via the Confederation Bridge, stop at the Cape Jourimain Provincial Visitor Information Centre. This centre is located on the site of one of the province’s most beautiful natural sites. Stretch your legs on any of the three nature trails and beach access from which you can enjoy a wide range of coastal panoramas or relax at the on-site restaurant.
A variety of FREE services will enhance your travel experience while in the province, such as:
• Travel assistance and counselling services
• Itinerary and route planning
• Official travel map and Touring guide
• Festivals, attractions and events information
• Accommodation reservations anywhere in the province
• Internet and email service
If there is anything else that you need or are looking for, just ask one of the counsellors.