Campbellton Provincial Visitor Information Centre
Entering the province from Matapedia, Quebec, you shouldn’t miss an opportunity to stop at the Campbellton Provincial Visitor Information Centre. When you stop at this centre, be sure to check out the current exhibit on display. You will also be treated to a waterfront view of the junction of the famous Restigouche River and the world-renowned Chaleur Bay!
A variety of FREE services will enhance your travel experience while in the province, such as:
• Travel assistance and counselling services
• Itinerary and route planning
• Official travel map and Touring guide
• Festivals and events information
• Accommodation reservations anywhere in the province
• Internet and email service
If there is anything else that you need or are looking for, just ask one of our counsellors.