"Roads To Sea" Guided Tours
Roads to Sea” Guided Tours is a nature-based tourism company operating out of Moncton, which offers guests a chance to experience New Brunswick’s magnificent Bay of Fundy!
Our mission is to offer our guests a unique, personalized-tour experience as they visit New Brunswick’s diverse coastal landscapes and learn about our fascinating ecology, history, culture and – of course – the Highest Tides in the World!
We are a locally owned and operated, professionally certified tour company and specialize in small, experiential group tours. Travel in comfort and style with a friendly, professionally certified tour guide who will share their passion for the breathtaking beauty of southeastern New Brunswick. Larger custom-group tours can be arranged.
A relaxed and informal style is part of our East Coast charm and hospitality. Our tours are highly educational, exciting and fun. You won’t find boring travel monologue here… we thrive on spontaneity and laughter. Come prepared to be entertained!
We encourage and foster environmentally sustainable practices, and our guides are professionally certified through the Canadian Tourism Human Resources Council of Canada and hold First-Aid and CPR certificates.
Awards and Recognition
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014
- 2011 Inaugural member of Canadian Tourism Commissions: Top 48 Signature Experience Collections Canada
- 2011 Nominated for Traveller Experience Award through Tourism Industry Association of Canada (received Honourable Mention)
- Business Recognition Award from Tourism Industry Association of New Brunswick (2006-2012)
- Trade Smart Certified as both an Activity and Attraction
- In 2009, nominated for Excellence and Innovation in Product Development for the Department of Tourism and Parks Excellence and Innovation Awards, Province of New Brunswick.
- Owner, Anna-Marie Weir, nominated for 2008 RBC Canadian Woman Entrepreneur Awards