Entering the province from Quebec, stop at the Saint-Jacques Provincial Visitor Information Centre. This centre features a quality gift boutique where you will find a wide variety of made-in-New Brunswick crafts and products.
A variety of FREE services will enhance your travel experience while in the province, such as:
• Travel assistance and counselling services
• Itinerary and route planning
• Official travel map and Touring guide
• Festivals and events information
• Accommodation reservations anywhere in the province
• Internet and email service
If there is anything else that you need or are looking for, just ask one of our counsellors.