Woodstock Provincial Visitor Information Centre
Entering the province at the Houlton/Woodstock border, stop at the Woodstock Provincial Visitor Information Centre. This centre has a delightful children’s playground just outside the centre, with a beautiful view of the surrounding countryside.
A variety of FREE services will enhance your travel experience while in the province, such as:
• Travel assistance and counselling services
• Itinerary and route planning
• Official travel map and Touring guide
• Festivals and events information
• Accommodation reservations anywhere in the province
• Internet and email service
If there is anything else that you need or are looking for, just ask one of our counsellors.