Campbell Carriage Factory Museum

PROVINCIAL HERITAGE PLACE 

Originally built as a tannery then converted to a carriage factory in 1855 by the Campbell family and operated until 1949, the site was restored and converted to a museum in 1999. The factory is an outstanding example of 19th century manufacturing and the only existing original carriage factory in Canada. The site is dedicated to “The Horse Era of Tantramar.”