NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE
This National Historic Site was built in 1821 and is one of Moncton's oldest standing buildings. Built through the efforts of Ichabod Lewis, it was constructed in the style of a New England Meeting House without steeple, bell or cornerstone. Its purpose was to serve as a home for all religious denominations.
Visits are offered by request at the Admissions desk of Resurgo Place, adjacent to the Free Meeting House.