PROVINCIAL HERITAGE PLACE
The Legislative Assembly Building, a Second Empire style stone building, has been the seat of government in New Brunswick since 1882.
The main entrance leads into a portrait gallery of former Lieutenant-Governors. Beyond that is a beautiful self-supporting spiral staircase. The Chamber reflects the taste of the late Victorians. The magnificent brass chandeliers contain some Waterford crystals.
Tours available except when the legislature is in session. The Legislative Library is also open to the public.