The first bridge was built in 1938 and was 200 m (656 ft.) long. It incurred high-water damage in May 1939, and was rebuilt, higher, with a pier in the middle. This bridge was upgraded in 1961, and then replaced in 1988.
Route 8, Exit at Holt Road 1.4 km (0.9 mi.), turn right on Carrolls Crossing Road 0.6 km (0.4 mi.), onto McNamee Road.