In a small frypan, heat until foamy:
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) lemon juice
- garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) dulse flakes
- 1 cup (250 ml) bread croutons
Cook until golden brown and butter is absorbed.
In a large bread bowl, break into small pieces: 1 large head lettuce
Arrange over lettuce:
- One 4¼ oz. (130 g) canned shrimp, drained
- One 10 oz. (284 ml) packed, frozen lobster
- One 2¾ oz. (75 g) canned crab meat
Sprinkle over top:
- 4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
Add croutons. Cover and chill. Just before serving, toss with preferred dressing.
Source: Roland’s Sea Vegetables